Main Page |
About Mike Gravel |
Top Issues |
Other Issues |
Grassroots Campaign |
Online Campaign |
Media Campaign |
Gravel Stuff |
Welcome to the tutorial. This is a simple guide to editing on the Mike Gravel Wiki. If you would like to see a list of help topics instead, try this help index.
What is The Mike Gravel Wiki?
The Mike Gravel Wiki is a community website for supporters of Presidential candidate, Mike Gravel, that you can edit. This site can be edited and improved by any visitor.
How do I create an account?
You don't have to create an account to edit, but it is a good idea to do so. It's free, and very easy.
- Click on the 'Log in / create account' link in the top right of any page.
- Fill in your chosen user name and a password (remember, this user name will show against all your edits)
- Type in your password again in the 'Retype password' box.
- If you want to, add your email. You don't have to add an email, but it will mean that you won't lose your account if you forget your password.
- Click the 'Create new account' button.
What can I do here?
Don't be afraid to edit - anyone can edit almost any page, and we encourage you to have a go! Find something that can be improved, either in content, grammar or formatting, and fix it.
You can't break the Mike Gravel Wiki. Anything can be fixed or improved later. So go ahead, find a page and edit.
For more help on how to edit
, go to page two of this tutorial